Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Instigating...again.

For some reason, I can think of more shit to say on Facebook than I can in my own blog. Perhaps it is because I know people are reading it.  I have perpetuated some serious political wars lately.  It is no secret that I am a flaming liberal, a label I wear with pride. I don't understand the conservatives who spar with me.  They respond with such hatred, bigotry, and racism, yet they are the party of Christianity.  I no longer post on other people's threads because they have like-minded individuals as friends and I usually wind up on defense when I prefer offense.  However, arguing like that has earned me an ideological friend or two that I would have not otherwise had the pleasure of meeting.  Nonetheless, I have started posting only on my own threads.  I have my backups, not that I really need them, but there is strength in numbers.  The positions I take on issues are backed with facts and combined with empathy.

Anyway, I think I just realized why I have a hard time blogging. I do my best work when people give me ammunition with which to respond.  Yes.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment