Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Job Interviews : /

I have been searching endlessly for full time employment. I really want to move my family into a bigger house and START A CAREER.  I'm 28 years old for crying out loud.  I should be several years into a career by now.  At this rate, I won't be able to retire until I'm 80.  I had two interviews over the past week.  One at Albany State and one at the local board of education.  I thought they both went very well... haven't heard back yet.  Now I'm playing the waiting game. 

I also applied for FSUs Ph.D. program.  If I happen to get accepted I will be absolutely shocked.  If I get a full time job AND get accepted I really don't know what I will do.  I am definitely going to try and get myself back in school in the spring or next fall depending on what happens on the job hunt.  All this uncertainty is driving me bananas.

Brayden probably won't be thrilled if I get a job.  He likes being home with me five days out of the week.  I only have to leave him for a few hours on Tuesday and Thursday while I teach.  He stays with my dad so it is minimally invasive for him.  If he went to a daycare I think he would have a panic attack.  He is so shy and completely fearful of strangers.

I just wanted to clear my thoughts.  That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment