Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My new outlet

Okay, I need a new outlet for my thoughts.  I feel like I have to be so guarded on Facebook, and Twitter sucks, so I figured I would try blogging.  I really don't know what my whole theme is going to be or why anyone would care what I have to say, but I am telling you anyway, whoever you are.

I don't really have anything of consequence to share with the world.  I have three wild, handsome, and rambunctious sons.  I have one dreamy, handsome, and tall husband.  I love to cook and I really enjoy reading about history.  I am also one hell of a Democrat, which usually pisses people off here in the dirty south.

Anyway, for now I am just going to record my thoughts here so that one day, when I am old and gray, I can look back and remember what kind of zany things went through my mind.  Plus, I can type on a blog a hell of a lot faster than I can write in a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment